3 c. AP flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
3 1/2 cups chopped apples
1 c. granulated sugar
1 c. light brown sugar
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1/2 c. melted butter
3 lg. eggs
confectioners' sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 325*F. Coat bundt pan with non-stick spray.
2. In large bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, and salt. In another bowl combine vanilla, cinnamon, and 3 cups apples. Reserve remaining 1/2 cup apple.
3. In large bowl, with mixer on medium-high speed, beat sugars, oil, butter, and eggs until well blended. With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture, scraping bowl occasionally with rubber spatula. Beat 1 minute longer or until well combined. With spatuala, fold in apple mixture (batter will be thick). Scatter remaining apples in the bundt pan and spoon batter over them.
4. Bake until done. (45 minutes - 1 hour) until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack until completely cool.
5. Unmold cake onto cake plate and dust lightly with confectioners' sugar.
Easy Sugar Cookie Orange Cream Mini Tarts - These little tarts have been all the rage on Pinterest lately. I ignored them for awhile, because sometimes small things are more time consuming to make ...
1 year ago